Thursday 11 February 2016

A Week of Gift Packaging - Day 3, Tealight Box

Welcome to day 3 of my Week of Gift Packaging.

Sometimes, you just want to give a token gift to someone.  Whether you want to show someone you're thinking of them, or want to say a little thank you, this cute tealight box with belly band is a great way to pretty-up 4 tealight candles!


Made using the Envelope Punch Board, this box is surprisingly quick and easy to make.  You need a piece of card measuring 6 1/4" square, then using the envelope punch board, punch and score at 2 5/8" and 3 5/8", on all four sides.  Then assemble the box using some Tombow (Multipurpose Liquid Glue).  The box is decorated with a square of DSP from the Have a Cuppa DSP Stack and a belly band.


The belly band is made using a strip of card 1" x 8 1/2", wrapped around the closed box before sticking in place with Tombow.  The bow, I made using a sheet of DSP from the Have a Cuppa DSP Stack and the Bow Builder Punch.

Here is the full list of products used to create this project:


I hope you have enjoyed this project.

Please do use the reward code to get free products (reward code shown in the to right of my blog is the current one).  If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as you then qualify for Hostess Rewards.  And remember, during Sale-a-Bration, you get to choose a free product from the Sale-a-Bration catalogue for every £45 you spend!

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/camscreativity/jointhefun&dbwsdemoid=5017475  http://www2.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx&dbwsdemoid=5017475

You can buy Stampin' Up! products online easily through my Stampin' Up! Shop link (above and to the to right of my blog), or within this blog post.

You can also join Stampin' Up! through similar links too!  I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France, and Austria with my shop, and also my team, so you can join me in those countries also!

And of course you can find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and You Tube, with my account name CamsCreativity, and Twitter as CamsCreativUK.

Thanks for visiting and I look forward to hearing from you!

www.facebook.com/CamsCreativity

No comments:

Post a Comment